ARE YOU CONFUSED WITH TAX FILING AND NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP?
Professional tax software is considered for its application in preparing individual and business tax returns. Ease of use and accuracy is the prime concern when dealing with taxes. The need for professional hands in completing the tax filing leads to hiring someone experienced. However, it comes with a great cost. In comparison when you have your professional tax software with relevancy and accuracy tax returns are filed smoothly. The price of the software is a primary concern such as the features of the software including importing data, integration with client portals, sending out returns and invoices for e- signature and e-payment.
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED WHILE OPTING TAX SOFTWARE?
Based on the requirement of accountant and tax professionals the following criteria is mandated to evaluate the tax software for the tax preparers
- Pricing: software at an affordable price is preferred in the market.
- Feature: the annual costing comprising the tax software costs, annual fees, and regular amounts you need to pay on every tax return.
- Ease of use: the ease of inputting data into sheets and reviewing the tax forms.
- Customer support: the arrangement of onboard technical support is a telephone-based, videocall, or a message based.
- Data import and accounting software integration: the capability of the software to automate data entries from the relevant sourceslike Excel or QuickBooks, retrieving data from source using the scan and fill technology. It also takes downloading clients’ tax data from a financial institution in the count.
- Practice management integration: the compatibility of the tax software with practice management software as Office Tools.
- Electronic file sharing and client portal integration: all the necessities included in the tax return right from gathering information followed by completing the sheet and sending the tax return on digital mode. It also includes printing the returns to a client or the client may fill out a digital organizer and upload the necessary documents.
- Electronic signature: the tax software must be capable of supporting digital signature on tax returns.
- Electronic payments: the tax software should be capable of sending a digital invoice to clients for electronic payment mode.
- Customer reviews: the tax software must be capable of delivering customer reviews- whether it is liked or areas of improvement if needed.
WHICH TAX SOFTWAREABIDES BY ALL THE MENTIONED CRITERIA?
The criteria have a long stretch and worthwhile to follow. Therefore after looking for most of the software Lacerate is considered to be one of the best professional tax software. Lacerate do edge a little in the cost-hand side however abides by all the other criteria. It has maximum integration with accounting and practice management programs. It supports electronic payments, electronic signatures, and integration with client portals. Customers are solely responsible for the working success of every product. Lacerate provides great depth to hear out the needs of customers via customer support. It provides every client opportunity to ask the various question and clear their doubts at any step of work. If you are looking for tax software here is a great option.